Synchrony Financial (formerly GE Capital) is one of the nation’s leading providers of private label credit card programs, offering comprehensive services to thousands of Furniture retailers in the United States. Synchrony Financial has serviced the furniture industry for nearly 20 years and brings a wealth of experience and knowledge in the credit card business.
- Generate more store traffic with promotional financing offers
- Create stronger customer loyalty by enabling repeat purchases
- Increase sales and profitability by closing bigger tickets, faster
- Improve your business’ cash flow with fast settlements
Synchrony Financial’s customized finance programs make it fast, convenient and easy to close sales all year long. Between your furniture selection and our financing offers, your customers have good reason to buy from you – again and again. Rely on Synchrony Financial to provide the flexible financing options that help you attract customers to your store. Your competitors are likely offering financing. Get that competitive advantage from Synchrony Financial, a trusted name.
- Program setup is easy: get started with your enrollment, here
- The customer application process is fast and simple
- Our support & service team is available seven days a week
- Visit our Learning Center to request a training session for your team or to access hundreds of helpful training resources
- Visit our Advertising Center to access marketing tools, templates and compliance guidelines
- Visit Business Center to process applications and transactions, to order supplies and to access reporting
For information on rates and other benefits, call: Kevin Steele, 501-375-3091 (office) or 501-539-3093(cell).
Since 1992, Tidewater Finance Company has been helping retailers increase sales while drastically improving close rates. As a secondary lender, Tidewater Finance Company helps produce an incremental lift in business by approving customers with less than perfect credit. This allows your sales team to capture sales they would have otherwise lost. Our partners range in size from national multi-billion dollar organizations to local independent businesses with just a single store.